Collecting real world evidence to achieve product authorisation, accelerate market access, and drive product adoption
120+late phase project experts
70+expertise in over 71 countries
Operational and consulting expertise
We understand the unique challenges of late phase research, and deliver an integrated approach to drive your success. With ICON, you have access to dedicated outcomes research experts, with deep knowledge and insight to design your study to meet your specific objectives. We design your study with input from leading epidemiologists, medical and scientific affairs experts, COA authors, KOLs and access to Mapi Research Trust.
ICON delivers operational and consulting services to achieve product authorisation, through the strategic design and delivery of real world evidence studies and late phase research. Our dedicated late phase research team integrates real world evidence expertise with specialised operational capabilities. We design and execute studies that address the unique late phase and RWE demands of regulators, payers, providers, and patients, while positioning your asset for optimal market access.
- Over 120 late phase project directors, project managers and clinical trial managers
- Working in more than 71 countries
- Deep therapeutic experiences, including all major therapy areas, including:
Comprehensive late phase programs
Our experts provide strategic guidance to build and implement comprehensive, flexible late phase programs and studies worldwide, including:
- Phase II-b and IV clinical trials
- Disease, product, and patient registry studies
- Safety surveillance studies
- Retrospective data analyses
- Expanded access / Compassionate use / Managed Access programs
- Post marketing safety studies
- Pragmatic clinical trials
- Non-interventional and observational studies
- Chart review studies
Integrated patient and site engagement
Through our collaboration with leading EHR providers, we help identify real patients and the most appropriate research sites. Our direct to patient contact teams and site management associates ensure that your patients, sites and investigators are fully engaged throughout the study.