Check if your question on NONMEM is covered in our FAQs
How do I obtain a NONMEM / PDx-Pop License?
- To obtain a NONMEM PDxPoP software license, please email IDSSoftware@iconplc.com. You will receive the necessary NONMEM License Agreement and order forms. Once you have completed and returned all documents and submitted payment, your software program information will be emailed to you.
When does my software license expire?
- A NONMEM and PDx-Pop license is effective for one year.
Do I need to install NONMEM on my computer to use PDx-Pop?
- Yes, you must install NONMEM in order to use PDx-Pop.
How do I renew my NONMEM & PDx-Pop licenses?
- Approximately 90 days prior to your renewal date, you will receive a renewal quote by email. Once you have returned the quote with your approval, you will receive an invoice for payment.
How do I get a NONMEM or PDx-Pop license renewal key?
- After submitting payment for your license, the appropriate license file will be e-mailed to you.
Do I need to complete an additional NONMEM license agreement to purchase additional NONMEM licenses? Even if my entity has issued an approved purchase order?
- No you do not need to complete an additional License Agreement. To increase or decrease the number of packs you will need to submit a new order form.
When do I submit payment for the new license term?
- You submit payment for your renewed license term prior to the start of the next term or at the beginning of the renewal term, not at the end. Payment in full must be received to receive the new license keys for the new term.
What methods of payment does ICON Clinical Research LLC accept?
- We accept payment by wire transfer, ACH, and credit card (MasterCard, VISA, and American Express).
Please contact NONMEM Customer Service for all sales and licensing inquiries.
Telephone: +1 301 944 6810
Fax: +1 215-789-9549
Please contact NONMEM Technical Support for all technical inquires.
Telephone: +1 301 944 6807 - Please leave a message and your call will be returned