Total Radioactivity Analysis (TRA)
ICON’s dedicated Isotope Laboratory team have extensive experience supporting clinical hADME trials using validating robust bioanalytical methods for total radioactivity analysis (14C and 3H) in whole blood, plasma, urine, feces, exhaled air, bile and toilet tissue to support excretion balance and radiokinetics.
- Method development & validation using Low Activity Liquid Scintillation Counting
- Support for Clinical ADME Trials
- Pharmacokinetic (PK) Analysis
- Total Radioactivity Analysis (TRA)
- Sample Processing for Accelerated Mass Spectrometry (AMS) analysis for Total Radioactivity Analysis and/or Metabolite Profiling for Hamilton pooled plasma sample and/or proportional pooled urine and feces samples
- Metabolite Identification & Screening