Multi-disciplinary market access experts
- Market Access Experts
- Clinical / Scientific
- Creative & Content
Insights, strategies and tactical solutions to meet your access objectives
We take a disciplined, comprehensive approach to client engagements. A thorough assessment of the disease state, product, and competitive space is coupled with insights from primary market research and additional analysis of proprietary data to understand market needs. This understanding forms the foundation for building strategy in consultation with our clients. From there, we develop tactics that are on-target and executed in the most effective way.
Our multi-disciplinary, in-house market access, research, clinical and creative experts focus exclusively on market access and reimbursement in the US market. We deliver end-to-end solutions to help you to address evolving trends in the healthcare landscape, and the ever changing evidentiary, regulatory and reimbursement requirements of your key stakeholders.
Comprehensive services and solutions
As a strategic market access agency, we provide complete solutions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Insights - Full-service qualitative and quantitative research capabilities are intrinsic to what we do. This comprises of message testing, pricing and contracting. We also use data analytics for account prioritization, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strategy - Strategy consulting, including value proposition, pricing and contracting, payer engagement, channel marketing, market preparation, and local market.
- Communications - personal and nonpersonal communication tools for key areas, including disease state, product value, reimbursement, above-brand, and pull-through.
- Reach - You have unique customer reach through our industry leading US managed market publications and digital resources.
- P&T Journal and PTCommunity.com – providing pharmacy and therapeutics committee members with peer-reviewed research on drug utilisation, prescribing and adverse drug reactions to facilitate better patient outcomes. Circulation 50K
- Managed Care magazine –Peer-reviewed content to advise managed care markets physicians, pharmacist and executives. 60K subscribers
- AccessLine and Medical Directors Forum - Our proprietary databases for market research and strategic analytics gives you access to payer and hospital formulary decision makers insights.
- Training - Market access-focused training covers trends, market insights, and tool use for field team and HQ staff using a variety of platforms.